We are currently offering our Exercise is Medicine and Sleeping Well programs virtually and in person! Our nutrition programs are postponed until further notice.
You can get lots of benefits from physical activity in your own home! Our OTs and PTs have put together a collection of online resources for your home use.
Exercise is Medicine
Learn how to manage sleep difficulties and have a better quality of life during the day.
These sessions are for you if you:
- Experience issues with chronic insomnia
- Want to learn skills to achieve a better sleep and wean off sleep medications
Eat Well to Live Well – Postponed until further notice
Learn about how food can impact your health and well being.
This class is for you if you:
- Have always wanted to improve your diet
- Struggle with your weight
- Have been told you have pre-diabetes
- Want to learn how to eat to maintain your health
Mediterranean Diet – Postponed until further notice
In this class learn about:
- Healthy foods to improve your cholesterol and blood pressure
- Planning healthy meals and snacks
- Make a plan for change