Your guide to important preventive health measures as recommended by your health care providers.
As part of our commitment to you and your family, we want to help you to stay healthy, not just when you are sick.
Preventive Health Care at Stonechurch
There are different ways we can work with you to help keep you healthy.
- We like to discuss preventive health issues as part of your regular visits to your doctor or nurse practitioner, particularly during your health review "check-up"visits.
- You can book additional individual visits with the nurse practitioner to discuss life style issues such as diet and exercise, smoking cessation etc.
- You can also book visits with other health professionals in the clinic such as the dietitian.
- We offer group programs around important preventive health issues, such as "Heart Healthy Eating", managing stress and anxiety in your life, etc. Please check with your health care team regarding current programs under way!
- We have started sending reminder letters to make sure that you attend other important visits or investigations to screen for health issues. These reminders currently include:
by ivanyik – modified 2013-03-05 22:31