Team A Contact Information
NEWS FROM TEAM A
- July 1, 2015:
Please welcome the new residents on the team, as they start their training at Stonechurch Family Health Centre!
- Dr. Ashfique Adlul , Dr. Alexis Jozefacki and Dr. Ula Burhan (In Dr. Baird's Practice)
- Dr. Laura Narducci, Dr. Faizah Ilyas, and Dr. Krishin Singh (in Dr. Michelle Barrington's Practice)
- Dr. Ke Wu, Dr. Stephanie Kwolek and Dr. Rahul Chhabra (In Dr. Siu's Practice)
- Dr. Julie Renaud, Dr. Yan Sim and Aaron Wynn (In Dr. Schabort's Practice)
- Dr. Sneha Iyer and Dr. Christine Glenny (In Dr. Harshala Vora's Practice)
- Dr. Courtney Sherk and Dr. Christina Fung (in Dr. Ainsley Moore's practice)
1475 Upper Ottawa Street
Monday-Friday 8:30-12:00, 1:00-5:00
Lunch 12:00-1:00 (until 1:30 on Fridays)
As a patient at the clinic, you have access to medical advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with your choice of a nurse or the on-call doctor for urgent and emergency situations.
Click here if you need information about contacting us when the office is closed.
Weekends / holidays
We offer urgent appointments on weekends / holidays for issues that cannot wait until regular office hours.
Click here if you need information about the weekend clinic.
Team A - Open Access
Most doctors on Team A are now offering appointments to be booked on a same day basis. Please contact your receptionist if you have any questions.
Click here to see our new Open Access Brochure for more details (2 pages).