Stonechurch Family Health Centre
At Stonechurch Family Health Centre (SFHC), we are a team of over 90 health care providers dedicated to the health and wellness of you and your family. We are one of three clinics within the McMaster Family Health Team.
As a teaching clinic, we providing training to new family doctors and other health professionals. We’re also always researching the newest ways to provide the best care to our 19,000 patients!
We’re always here for you and are excited to have you as part of the SFHC family!
- Karen and Ken hatched 4 adorable goslings.
- Karen and Ken decided to have their baby outside the Maternity Centre of Hamilton for #Canada150. Welcome friends. #HonkIfYouLoveGeese
- Thank you Sutapa Agrawal (Public Health Foundation of India) and Alexandra Joensson (University of Copenhagen) for joining us this week in collaboration and learning.
- We're proud & honoured to have the art of Conrad Furey gracing the walls of the David Braley Health Sciences Centre! Thank you so much to Conrad's widow, Theresa, for donated this beautiful piece. #HamOnt
- We're pretty sure this is the first time one of our faculty members has been on a billboard! Catch family doctor and assistant clinical professor Dr. Danielle Derrington on @am900chml every Saturday at 10 a.m! #hamont #healthshow #mcmaster #familymedicine
- Today is the final day of Block 7 for our residents. These four days are important educational experiences for all residents, with hands on learning of procedural skills taught by our experienced faculty members. #meded #medicaleducation #familymedicine #mcmaster