Stonechurch Family Health Centre
At Stonechurch Family Health Centre (SFHC), we are a team of over 90 health care providers dedicated to the health and wellness of you and your family. We are one of three clinics within the McMaster Family Health Team.
As a teaching clinic, we providing training to new family doctors and other health professionals. We’re also always researching the newest ways to provide the best care to our 19,000 patients!
We’re always here for you and are excited to have you as part of the SFHC family!
Some helpful information regarding the vaccine is found at the following websites:
City of Hamilton: Coronavirus
Government of Canada: What you need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine for Canada
Government of Ontario: COVID-19 (coronavirus) in Ontario
The McMaster Family Health Team is Offering Appointments via Video!
Did you know that the McMaster Family Health Team is now offering appointments via video to all patients using a secure, easy-to-use platform?
A video visit allows you to talk online to your healthcare provider using video chat – all from the safety, comfort and convenience of your own home using your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Many of the appointments booked with your healthcare provider can be scheduled as a video visit. You can request a video visit when you call the clinic to book your appointment.
Here is what some patients have said about their video visits:
– “I feel this platform is long overdue. It is very convenient and saves time, transportation and parking fees. Also provides better time management- no wasted time in the waiting room!”
– “I found it useful and would love this as an alternative especially in poor weather. “
– “I am completely satisfied with this process. I hope it continues even when COVID-19 is no longer an issue. I like it.”
– “One of the positive outcomes of this COVID is additional accessibility with virtual appts, which previously weren’t available when I was bedridden & inquired last Dec. I’m hoping you’ll continue to keep it as an appt option in the future. Thank you so much!”
– “The link was very easy to hook up to. Very pleasant experience.”
|Consent for Virtual Care||Consent for Electronic Communication||Consent for Email Communication|
Please review the below documents for information on self-isolation and self-monitoring for coronavirus. For more information, please see our most recent updates on COVID-19.
If you have a fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing
In the 14 days before symptom onset, you have:
•been to a COVID-19 impacted area, or
•you have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19, or
•you have been in close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has been to a COVID-19 impacted area
please call your family physician’s office.
For patient resources about COVID-19, visit HFAM.ca
|How to Self-Monitor||How to Self-Isolate||Self-Isolation: Guide for caregivers, household members, and close contacts|